Dr. Adhipa Herlambang
Post-Doc Fellow, CIPR
Dr. Adhipa is a carbonate and structural geologist. Specialized in the novel clumped isotopes laboratory analysis related to the fracture. Experienced with detailed structure-carbonate geological fieldworks and aerial drone photogrammetry.
- Ph.D. DIC., Earth Science and Engineering Department, Imperial College London – UK (2021)
- M.S., Geological Engineering Department, Institute Technology of Bandung – Indonesia (2014)
- B.S., Geological Engineering Department, Institute Technology of Bandung – Indonesia (2010)
- Carbonate clumped isotope thermometry
- Structurally-controlled carbonate diagenesis
- Aerial photogrammetry
- Sequence Stratigraphy-Facies Analysis and Stylolite-Fracture Characterization Related to Porosity-Permeability in Carbonate Facies of Rajamandala Formation of Cikamuning Area, West Java-Indonesia. AAPG (American Association of Petroleum Geologist), 2012.
- Combining Clumped Isotope and Trace Element Analysis to Constrain Potential Kinetic Effect in Calcite. Herlambang A & John C. M. GCAElsevier (Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta), 2021
Awards & Honors
Best Poster of AAPG (American Association of Petroleum Geologist) ICE, Singapore, 2012.