Computer Engineer, Geosciences Department
Received B.Sc. degree in computer engineering from KFUPM. Shortly after graduation, he was recruited by the same university as a full-time employee in 2001. possesses a strong background in design and application management combined with knowledge as a system analyst, engineer and software developer. He studied M.S. In Geophysics and worked with many research projects in geology and geophysics.
- B.Sc., Computer Engineering, KFUPM, KSA, 2001.
- M.S. In Geophysics, KFUPM, KSA, 2013 (pending Thesis defense)
- Abdullatif A. Al-Shuhail, Abdullah A. Alshuhail, Yehia A. Khulief, Septriandi A. Chan, Abdul Latif Ashadi, Ayman F. Al-Lehyani, Adnan M. Almubarak, Mohammed Zia Ullah Khan, Sikandar Khan, Salem G. AlJuhani and Khalid A. Abdulrahman, “KFUPM Ghawar Digital Viscoelastic Seismic Model”, Arabian Journal of Geosciences (2019) 12:245, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12517-019-4390-4
- Abdullatif A. Al-Shuhail, Abdullah A. Alshuhail, Yehia A. Khulief, Oluseun A. Sanuade, Ayman F. Al-Lehyani, Septriandi A. Chan, Abdul Latif Ashadi, Mohammed Zia Ullah Khan, Sikandar Khan, Adnan M. Almubarak, Salem G. AlJuhani and Syed Abdul Salam, “Digital viscoelastic seismic models and data sets of central Saudi Arabia in the presence of near-surface karst features”, Journal of Seismic Exploration (2018), Accepted on February 1, 2019
- Murtada Saleh Aljawada, Hamzah Aboluhoma, Mateus Palharini Schwalbertb, Adnan Al-Mubarak, Saad Alafnana, Mohamed Mahmouda, ”Temperature impact on linear and radial wormhole propagation in limestone, dolomite, and mixed mineralogy” Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering(2021), Accepted 23 May 2021, Available online 27 May 2021, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1875510021002377