Khalid Y. Almulhim
Manager, Finance & Administration Department
Working for more than 15 years in Saudi Aramco handling different functions in Controllers, Treasury, Affiliates Support, and Project Management. Prior to joining CPG as F&A Manager, I was the Finance Rep of Saudi Aramco for several reimbursable contracts’ administrations, Finance Rep of Saudi Aramco in numerous contracts’ and projects’ evaluations, negotiations and award. Then, handled the financial statements analysis and credit assessment of potential contractors in Saudi Aramco. After that, worked as an advisor for multiple General Engineering Services Contracts in Saudi Aramco’s Project Management Team. Followed by being the Financial Analyst of several affiliates of Saudi Aramco handling the financial, journal entries and the governance aspects of these affiliates.
- Bachelor of Accounting – University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA.
- Bachelor of Finance – University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA.
- Master of Professional Accounting – Griffith University, Australia.
- Certificate of Management Accountant (CMA).
- ACCA – Certificate in International Financial Reporting (Cert IFR).
- Certificate of Strategy and Competitive Analysis (CSCA).
- Accounting Staff Analyst – Affiliates Support & Financial Consulting Department (ASFCD) – Saudi Aramco.
- Contracts Cost Compliance Analyst – Contract Review & Cost Compliance Department (CRCCD) – Saudi Aramco.
- Financial Analyst – Financial Risk Management Department (FRMD) – Saudi Aramco.
- Contracts Advisor – Project Management Office Department (PMOD) – Saudi Aramco.
Ibrahim Nasser Alobaidan
Senior HR Administrator, Finance & Administration Department
Conscientious and compassionate Human Resources professional with drive for helping employers recruit, develop and retain qualified candidates. Skilled at partnering with management teams to build employee-centric cultures promoting positive morale and optimizing productivity. Particularly passionate about interpersonal, coaching and communication skills, Mr. Alobaidan is a dedicated Human Resources professional bringing 13+ years of expertise.
- Bachelor Degree in Science
- CIPD Qualifications
- Project Management Professional. Completed 35 training hours.
Arci B. Fernando
Interim Controller, Finance & Administration Department
Success-driven professional with more than 12 years of extensive experience in providing financial services such as accounting, auditing, reporting, budgeting, compliance, controllership, and business system implementation. Prior to joining CPG-KFUPM, he worked in a group of companies here in Saudi Arabia for 9 years where he was tasked to handle various capacities from accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliation, general ledger up to finalization of financial statements, internal controls, budgeting and part of EPR implementation team. Back in the Philippines he worked as a tax accountant in one of the well-known tire manufacturing company to ensure compliance with the various requirement from the government regulatory bodies and lead different external audits. Bringing all these experience in CPG-KFUPM, he will be of good help to ensure the completeness and timely submission of Financial reports, compliance with college policies and procedures and internal controls are in place to achieve the short term and long term goal of the college.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Philippine Board of Accountancy / Professional Regulation Commission, Philippines, 2005
- BS Accountancy from Republic Central Colleges, Angeles City, Philippines 2004
Awards & Honors
- Member Philippine Institute of Public Accountants (PICPA), PHIL
Bryan Estabillo Galzote
Procurement Officer, Finance & Administration Department
Bryan’s previous work experiences in Saudi Arabia starts as Accounts Staff at Dammam Palace Hotel from 2003-2008. Then in the same year, he moved to SRACO Co. as Procurement Officer for a period of 7 years.
He joined CPG as Procurement Officer on August 1, 2018. Generally, my responsibilities include overseeing purchasing and supply management for the organization. Managing acceptance of an orderly delivery of goods and completion of services. His duties also include ensuring smooth process flow of Purchase Requests and other related documentations.
- B.S. in Agriculture – Manila, Philippines
Mohammed Muzammil ur Rehman
Procurement Specialist, Finance & Administration Department
Gained more than 12 years in various fields of procurement, contracts preparation and framework agreement of large different materials, chemicals and drilling equipment and services, vast experience in EPCC projects and Petrochemicals plant, etc.
Areas of Expertise : Purchasing, Expediting, SAP MM, Negotiation, Terms conditions, Procurement strategy, Procurement plan, MS office, Incoterms 2010,Vendor Qualification, commercial evaluation and continous improvement
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Interested in Learning new supply chain techniques
- Getting updated knowledge from Internet.
HR Officer, Finance & Administration Department
Ali Sheikh has been with KFUPM for the past 15 years and has been assuming the role of HR officer. As a human resources (HR) officer Ali develops, advises on and implement policies related to the effective use of staff in an organization.
- Bachelor Degree in Geography from King Saud University, Riyadh
- Diploma from I.P.A.
Awards & Honors
- College of Engineering Sciences Staff Service Award in 2003-2004.
Zainab Hussain Al-Safar
HR Specialist, Finance & Administration Department
Goal-oriented and skilled HR person. Holding experience in creating Job Descriptions, sourcing of qualified candidates, conducting interviews and hiring, analyzing Psychometric and Skills Assessments’ results and investigating in behavioral abuse cases.
- Bachelor of Health Information Management & Technology (First Honorary Degree) from Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University in 2013.
HR Specialist, Finance & Administration Department
Well-skilled oriented and ethical Human Resources Specialist with an extensive background of 5 years progressive experience in the HR field. Recruitment, Payroll and Benefits & Compensations expertise combined with a thorough understanding of the labor law. Manages HR issues, organizes yearly performance review, payroll preparation and appropriate implementation of employees benefits and compensation. Involve in developing HR planning strategies, i.e. long-term staff requirements and manpower annual cost.
- M.S., in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
Norman Alferez Macabeo
Procurement Finance Controller, Finance & Administration Department
Norman has been an Accounting Analyst for CPG since 2016. Prior to the current position, he averaged nine years as an Accountant for Saudi Arabian Fabricated Metals Industry Co. Ltd., KSA and one year as a Fulfillment Employee for Smart Communications Inc. Philippines. His scope of work tackles General Ledger Accounts, Account Payables, Account Receivables, Cost Analysis, Budget & Forecast, Reconciliation and Financial Statement Reports among others. Norman is affiliated with the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, USA (Present); The Institute of Management Accountants, USA (Present); Institute of Public Accountants, Australia (Present); Institute of Financial Accountants, UK (Present); Institute of Certified Public Accountant, Pakistan (Present); Institute of Internal Controls, USA (Present) and Junior Philippines Institute of Accountants (1999 ~ 2005).
- BS, Business Administration and Accounting, Ateneo de Naga University, Philippines, 2005.
Accounting Analyst, Finance & Administration Department
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.com)
Studying accounting and accounting phenomena from the perspective of an applied financial economist, Where I can provide evidence that potentially affects such diverse areas as the theory of the firm, corporate finance, the economics of regulation, capital markets, and capital market efficiency.
Awards & Honors
- Was rewarded the “BEST TEAM AWARD” for teamwork and for being exceptional in achieving process financial quality and customer satisfaction.
- Received Bank of America Continuum Solution’s WOW AWARD for maintaining 100% accuracy in processing transactions and for training new associates.
- ReceivedStar of the Month Award in March 2012 and several applause awards for 100% Quality and top Productivity in team