Tel: + 966 (013) 860- 5059
Location: DTV Bldg. 248 (PEGTC), Rm. 211
Zainah A. Al-Dhawi
Laboratory Specialist, CIPR
Zainah is currently working as a lab specialist in the Center for Integrated Petroleum Research, College of Petroleum Engineering & Geoscience, KFUPM. She got her M.Sc & B.S. from Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University (IAU), Dammam.
- M.S., Physical Chemistry, College of Science, Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University (IAU), KSA-Dammam
- B.S., Chemistry, College of Science, Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal University (IAU), KSA-Dammam
- Catalysts designing and utilization.
- Harnessing renewable energy for water treatment and fine chemicals production.
- kinetics molding.
- Synthesis and characterizing of sustainable nanomaterials for chemical EOR
- AlDhawi, Z. A., Alomair, N. A., Kochkar, H., & Revathy, C. G. (2022). One-pot Synthesis of Chromium Incorporated SBA-16 under acid medium-Application in the selective oxidation of benzyl alcohol derivatives. Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 103861.