Mr. Mohamed A. Abdalla
Software Engineer, Department of Petroleum Engineering
Currently working as a Petroleum Engineering Software Engineer at CPG’s Department of Petroleum Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, KSA. Previously, worked as a teaching assistant at the petroleum engineering department, University of Khartoum, Sudan. During master degree, I was involved as a research and teaching assistant. I was also an executive member of the Students’ Society of Petroleum Engineers (SSPE) and University of Khartoum Petroleum Engineering Alumni (UoKPEA).
- M.S. in Petroleum engineering [May 2018], King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia.
- B.S. in Petroleum Engineering [October 2012], University of Khartoum, Khartoum, Sudan
- Reservoir Engineering
- Modeling & Optimization
- Artificial Intelligence
- Inflow Performance Relationship IPR
- Hydraulic Fracturing
- Abdalla, M., Hassan, A., Abdulraheem, A., Elkatatny, S., & Mohamed, A. (2018). SPE / IADC-189390-MS New Technique to Evaluate the Performance of Hydraulically Fractured Horizontal Wells.
- Ahmed, M. E., Abdalla, M. (2018). SPE- 192324- MS Investigating the effect of hydraulic fracturing in the pressure transient response for multilateral wells in dry gas reservoirs.
- Mohamed, A., Abdalla, M., Alnuaim, S., & Fahd, K. (2019). A New Algorithm to Quantify the Productivity of Hydraulically Fractured Horizontal Gas Wells Introduction Reservoir Description and Simulation Model.
Awards & Honors
- A full scholarship for master’s degree at King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, KSA [2015-2018]