Jaber Al Jaberi
Petroleum Engineer, Laboratory Technical Support & Services
Mr. Jaber Al Jaberi is currently working as a Petroleum Engineer in Laboratories Technical Support & Services Department at College of Petroleum Engineering & Geoscience. He completed his master’s program from KFUPM with thesis titled “Modeling the Phase Transition of Hydrate using the Mean Spherical Approximation”. He was trained in Baker Hughes lab on different tests including core preparation, geomechanics and petrophysics characterization. Jaber has one patent and several publications in distinctive journals and conferences. He served as vice president for SPE and SPWLA – KFUPM Chapters, and he is an active member in different societies.
- M.S. in Petroleum Engineering (2016-2019), King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- B.S. in Petroleum Engineering (2011-2016), King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Flow assurance.
- PVT modeling.
- Drilling fluid.
- Aljaberi, Jaber , Alafnan, Saad , Glatz, Guenther , Sultan, Abdullah S., and Clement Afagwu. “The Impact of Kerogen Tortuosity on Shale Permeability.” SPE J. (2020;): doi: https://doi.org/10.2118/204469-PA
- Badr S. Bageri, Abdulrauf Rasheed Adebayo, Jaber Al Jaberi, Shirish Patil,. “Effect of perlite particles on the filtration properties of high-density barite weighted water-based drilling fluid.” Powder Technology, Volume 360, 2020, Pages 1157-1166, ISSN 0032-5910. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.powtec.2019.11.030
- Badr S. Bageri, Abdulrauf Rasheed Adebayo, Assad Barri, Jaber Al Jaberi, Shirish Patil, Syed Rizwanullah Hussaini, Rahul S. Babu. Evaluation of secondary formation damage caused by the interaction of chelated barite with formation rocks during filter cake removal, Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering, Volume 183, 2019,ISSN 0920-4105. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.petrol.2019.106395
Awards & Honors
- Recipient of King Fahd University Petroleum & Minerals, MSc & BSc Scholarships.
- Second-Class Honors BSc from King Fahd University Petroleum & Minerals.