Laboratory Engineer, Laboratory Technical Support & Services
Eassa joined Petroleum Engineering Department in 2016. Eassa is currently working as a laboratory instructor/researcher. His main responsibilities are:
- Teaching Reservoir Rock and Fluid Properties (PETE 206).
- Giving consultancy SPE student chapter. (SPE – KFUPM Student Chapter).
- Conducting researches in different fields.
Previously, in 2014, he joined American University of Sharjah, and Port of Fujairah as a research assistant.
- B.S. in Petroleum Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, KSA (2011).
- M.S. in Sustainable Engineering & Resource Recovery, University of Boras, Sweden (2014).
- Course in Engineering System Management, American University of Sharjah, UAE (2016).
- Reservoir characterization
- Reservoir modeling.
- Impact of heterogeneity on reservoir quality..
- Unconventional hydrocarbon resources
- Application of a Pickering Emulsified Polymeric Gel System as a Water Blocking Agent Tinku Saikia, Abdullah S Sultan, Syed R Hussaini, Assad Barri, Nur Iman Khamidy, Abdulmalek A Shamsan, Eassa Abdullah, Ammar Al-Ramadhan, Ayman Almohsin, Mohammed Bataweel. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.1c02956