Laboratory Engineer, Laboratory Technical Support & Services
Eassa joined Petroleum Engineering Department in 2016. Eassa is currently working as a laboratory instructor/researcher. His main responsibilities are:
- Teaching Rock Properties.
- Assisting graduate students in their thesis & researches.
- SPE student chapter consultant. (SPE – KFUPM Student Chapter)
- Research in different related fields.
Previously, in 2014, he joined American University of Sharjah, and Port of Fujairah as a research assistant.
- B.S. in Petroleum Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, KSA (2011).
- M.S. in Sustainable Engineering & Resource Recovery, University of Boras, Sweden (2014).
- Course in Engineering System Management, American University of Sharjah, UAE (2016).
- Reservoirs Simulation.
- Water Shut Off.
- Impact of Heterogeneity on the Permeability & Porosity.