Laboratory Engineer, Laboratory Technical Support & Services
Eassa joined Petroleum Engineering Department in 2016. Eassa is currently working as a laboratory instructor/researcher. His main responsibilities are:
- Teaching Reservoir Rock and Fluid Properties (PETE 206).
- Giving consultancy SPE student chapter. (SPE – KFUPM Student Chapter).
- Conducting researches in different fields.
Previously, in 2014, he joined American University of Sharjah, and Port of Fujairah as a research assistant.
- B.S. in Petroleum Engineering, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals, KSA (2011).
- M.S. in Sustainable Engineering & Resource Recovery, University of Boras, Sweden (2014).
- Course in Engineering System Management, American University of Sharjah, UAE (2016).
- Reservoir characterization
- Reservoir modeling.
- Impact of heterogeneity on reservoir quality..
- Unconventional hydrocarbon resources
- Developing a Generalized Correlation to Obtain Steady-State Based Permeability Using a Probe Permeameter, Eassa Abdullah; Mobarak Baatiyah; Jaber Aljabri; Mashaer Alfaraj; Mohammed Al-Otaibi; Ammar ElHusseiny; Olalekan Alade https://onepetro.org/SPERCSC/proceedings/22RCSC/3-22RCSC/D031S016R004/515724
- Removal of Wax Deposit from Tight Formation Using Ultrasonic Cavitation with Thermochemical Heat Source, Olalekan Alade; Eassa Abdullah; Mashaer Alfaraj; Jafar Al Hamad; Amjed Hassan; Mohamed Mahmoud; Dhafer Al Shehri; Theis Ivan Solling; Ayman Nakhli https://onepetro.org/SPEATCE/proceedings/22ATCE/3-22ATCE/D031S056R002/509408?searchresult=1
- Application of a Pickering Emulsified Polymeric Gel System as a Water Blocking Agent Tinku Saikia, Abdullah S Sultan, Syed R Hussaini, Assad Barri, Nur Iman Khamidy, Abdulmalek A Shamsan, Eassa Abdullah, Ammar Al-Ramadhan, Ayman Almohsin, Mohammed Bataweel. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.1c02956
- Composite Delamination Modelling Using a Multi-Layered Solid Element Issam Tawk, Pablo Navarro, J-F. Ferrero, Eassa Abdullah, https://www.researchgate.net/publication/289633897_Amultilayered_Solid_Element_used_to_Model_Composite_Delamination
- Mode I Delamination Modelling in a Composite Plate using the Plate Behavior of a New Multilayered Solid Element, Eassa Abdullah, Issam Tawk, J-F. Ferrero, J.-J. Barrau https://www.researchgate.net/publication/232927922_Mode_I_Delamination_Modelling_in_a_Composite_Plate_using_the_Plate_Behavior_of_a_New_Multilayered_Solid_Element
- Bacterial endotoxin in menstrual effluent as a case of spontaneous abortion and preterm labor, M. M. Farrag, E. A. Foaud, M. A. E. Metawie, Eassa Abdullah, Z. Elmahdy https://www.researchgate.net/publication/246416141_Bacterial_endotoxin_in_menstrual_effluent_as_a_case_of_spontaneous_abortion_and_preterm_labor