Tel: + 966 (013) 860-7983
Fax: + 966 (013) 860-4447
Location: Bldg. 76, Rm. 1250
Dr. Shabeeb N. Alajmi
Assistant Professor, Department of Petroleum Engineering
- Ph.D., Petroleum Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, CO, USA, 2022.
- M.S., Engineering and Technology Management, Colorado School of Mines, CO, USA, 2022.
- M.S., Natural Gas Engineering and Management, University of Oklahoma, OK, USA, 2017.
- B.S., Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering, West Virginia University, WV, USA, 2012.
- Proppant Transport
- Hydraulic Fracturing
- Unconventional Reservoirs
- Natural Gas Engineering
- Alajmei, S. and Miskimins, J. L. Effects of Altering Perforation Configurations on Proppant Transport and Distribution in Freshwater Fluid. SPE Prod & Oper (2022): 1-16. https://doi.org/10.2118/210573-PA.
- Alajmei, S. and Miskimins, J. L. 2021. Limited Entry Perforation Configurations Effect on Proppant Transport and Distribution in Fresh Water. Paper presented at the SPE Hydraulic Fracturing Technology Conference and Exhibition, Virtual, 4–6 May. SPE-204163-MS. 10.2118/204163-MS.
- Alajmei, S. and Miskimins, J. 2020. Effects of Variable Perforation Configurations on Proppant Trasport and Distribution in Slickwater Fluids. Paper presented at the SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Virtual, 26–29 October. SPE-201605-MS. 10.2118/201605-MS.