Tel: + 966 (013) 860-5174
Location: Bldg. 78, Rm. 2020
Dr. Rabeah Al Zaidy
Assistant Professor, CIPR
- 2012 – 2017, Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University, US.
- 2008 – 2011, M.Sc., Concordia University, Montréal, Canada.
- 2017 – 2018, Postdoctoral Scholar, Pennsylvania State University.
- Machine Learning
- Large Scale Information Retrieval
- AI for Energy and Environment Applications
- Deep Learning Reservoir Modeling
- Natural Language Processing
- A Deep Learning Formation Image Log Classification Framework For Fracture Identification – A Study On Carbon Dioxide Injection Performance For The New Zealand Pohokura Field K Katterbauer, A Qasim, AA Shehri, R Al-Zaidy, SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition (ATCE)
- An overview of natural language processing driven approaches toward assisted formation evaluation interpretation K Katterbauer, A Marsala, R Alyami, R Al-Zaidy, OG4IR/ICSNC
- Rabah A. Al-Zaidy, C. Lee Giles: A Machine Learning Approach for Semantic Structuring of Scientific Charts in Scholarly Documents. AAAI 2017: 4644-4649.