Dr. Mohamed Gamal Rezk
Post-Doc Researcher, CIPR
Mohamed Gamal Rezk is a Post-Doctoral Researcher in the Center for Integrative Petroleum Research (CIPR), College of Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals. He has ten years of experience in reservoir and petroleum engineering. Prior to joining King Fahd University, Dr. Rezk was an Assistant Professor of Petroleum Engineering at Cairo University. Previously, he worked for two years as a reservoir engineer and business developer at Technical Petroleum Services (TPS) in Egypt.
- Ph.D., in Petroleum Engineering, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP), Malaysia, 2020
- MSc., in Petroleum Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt, 2015
- B.S., in Petroleum Engineering, Cairo University, Egypt, 2012
- CO2 sequestration
- Multiphase flow in porous media
- Enhanced oil recovery (EOR)
- Mass transfer
- Rezk, M. G, Foroozesh, J., Abdulrahman, A., and Gholinezhad, J. (2022). CO2 Diffusion and Dispersion in Porous Media: Review of Advances in Experimental Measurements and Mathematical Models. Energy & Fuels, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 133-155.
- Rezk, M. G., Foroozesh, J., Zivar, D. and Mumtaz, M. (2019). CO2 storage potential during CO2 enhanced oil recovery in sandstone reservoirs. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 66, 233-243.
- Rezk, M. G. and Foroozesh, J. (2019). Study of Convective-Diffusive Flow during CO2 Sequestration in Fractured Heterogeneous Saline Aquifers. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering, 69, 102926.