Dr. Ahmed M. El-Zohry
Research Scientist III, CIPR
Expert in charge dynamics studies for condensed phases at bulk, surface, and across interfaces using various tools of non-linear ultrafast optical spectroscopy. Interested in fundamental studies that contain applications related to renewable energy, catalysis, interface physics, and biological fields. Contributed with more than 65 papers in highly reputed journals, and wide contributions in conferences and workshops.
- Ph.D. in Chemical Physics (2016) from UU, Sweden
- Nonlinear Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- Renewable energy resources
- “Ultralong Radiative States in Hybrid Perovskite Crystals: Compositions for Sub-Millimeter Diffusion Lengths “, JPCL, 2017, 8, 4386-4390.
- “Gigantic Relevance of Twisted Intramolecular Charge Transfer for Organic Dyes Used in Solar Cells”. JPCC, 2018, 122, 23998−24003.
- “Extraordinary Carrier Diffusion on CdTe Surfaces Uncovered by 4D Electron Microscopy” Chem, 2019, 5, 1-13.
- ” Unprecedented Ultralow Detection Limit of Amines using a Thiadiazole-Functionalized Zr (IV)-Based Metal–Organic Framework.”, JACS 2019, 141 (18), 7245-7249.
- “Long-Lived Charge Transfer State Induced by Spin-Orbit Charge Transfer Intersystem Crossing (SOCT-ISC) in a Compact Spiro Electron Donor/Acceptor Dyad.” Angew. Chem, 2020, 59, 11591–11599