Lecturer, Department of Geosciences
Currently employed as a Lecturer at CPG and been in post for over 7 years. In 2002 Ayman received his BS in geophysics from the Geosciences Department then on completion of his Degree, he returned to the Department as a lecturer in 2010. His career path then took him to Schlumberger where he worked for 7 years, during which time he also secured his Master of Science Degree in Geophysics from KFUPM.
- M.S., Geophysics, KFUPM, KSA, 2008
- B.S., Geophysics, KFUPM, KSA, 2002
- Near-Surface Geophysics
- Seismic Data Processing
- Abdullatif A. Al-Shuhail, Abdullah A. Alshuhail, Yehia A. Khulief, Oluseun A. Sanuade1, Ayman F. Al-Lehyani, Septriandi A. Chan, Abdul Latif Ashadi, Mohammed Zia Ullah Khan, Sikandar Khan, Adnan M. Almubarak, Salem G. Al-Juhani And Syed Abdul Salam. “Digital viscoelastic seismic models and data sets of central saudi arabia in the presence of near-surface karst features.” Journal of Seismic Exploration 29.1 (2020): 15-28.
- Greenhalgh, S., Al-Lehyani, A., Schmelzbach, C., & Sollberger, D. “Single Station Triaxial Seismic Event Detection, Direction Finding and Polarization Analysis.” SPE Middle East Oil and Gas Show and Conference. Society of Petroleum Engineers, 2019.
- Al-Shuhail, Abdullatif A., et al. “KFUPM Ghawar digital viscoelastic seismic model.” Arabian Journal of Geosciences 12.7 (2019): 245.
- Al-Lehyani, Ayman Fazea, and Abdullatif Abdulrahman Al-Shuhail. “Mapping and attenuation of surface waves side scattered by near-surface diffractors.” Arabian Journal of Geosciences 7.2 (2014): 757-771.
- Mousa, Wail A., Abdullatif A. Al-Shuhail, and Ayman Al-Lehyani. “A new technique for first-arrival picking of refracted seismic data based on digital image segmentation.” Geophysics 76.5 (2011): V79-V89.