Location: Bldg. 78, Rm. 1018
Abdulwahab Muhammad Bello
Post-Doc Researcher, CIPR
- Ph.D., in Geology, Durham University, UK
- M.S., in Applied Petroleum Geoscience, University of Derby, UK
- B.Tech, in Applied Geology, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Nigeria
- Sedimentology and impact of clay coatings on reservoir quality of deep-water turbidites
- Experimental diagenesis using modern-day shallow- and deep- marine sediments
- Role of magmatic intrusions on heterogeneity of sandstone reservoirs
- Hydrocarbon source rock characterization
- Bello, A.M.; Jones, S.J.; Gluyas, J.; Al-Ramadan, K. Impact of Grain-Coating Clays on Porosity Preservation in Paleocene Turbidite Channel Sandstones: Nelson Oil Field, UK Central North Sea. Minerals 2022, 12, 555. https://doi.org/10.3390/min12050555
- Bello, A.M., Jones, S., Gluyas, J., Acikalin, S., and Cartigny, M. 2021. Role played by clay content in controlling reservoir quality of submarine fan systems, Forties Sandstones, Central Graben, North Sea, Marine and Petroleum Geology, v. 128, pp. 1- 23.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2021.105058.
- Aliyuda, K., Howell, J., Usman, M.B., Bello, A.M., Maina, B., and Abubakar, U., 2019. Depositional variability of an ancient distributive fluvial system: The upper member of the lower cretaceous Bima Formation, Northern Benue Trough, Nigeria. Journal of African Earth Sciences, v. 158, pp 1-9. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jafrearsci.2019.103600.
- Usman, M.B., Mohammed, A., Mamman, Y.D., Yandoka, S.Y.D, Abubakar, U., and Bello, A.M., 2019. Facies analysis and paleoenvironment of deposition of Cretaceous Jessu Formation, Yola Sub-basin, Northern Benue Trough, Nigeria. Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences, v.18, pp. 19-30. http://dx.doi.org/10.5455/sf.22314