Syed Rizwanullah Hussaini
Engineer II, CIPR
MS Graduate in Electrical Engineering from KFUPM with a major in Signal Processing. Working in Center for Integrative Petroleum Research as a Technical Research Assistant with a specialization in Statistical Signal Processing, NMR Rock Analysis, Multiscale CT Imaging and Seismic Data Analysis.
- M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, KFUPM, KSA, 2012
- BE, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Osmania University, India, 2007
- Statistical Signal Processing, NMR Rock Analysis, Multiscale CT Imaging, Seismic Data Analysis
- A. Vesnaver, S. I. Kaka, S. R. Hussaini, A. Popoola, “Microtremor Analysis Over Carbonates With and Without Oil”, 4th EAGE Workshop on Passive Seismic, Amsterdam, March 2013.
- Jin, HG Pérez, G. Agrawal, S.R. Hussaini. “Unconventional Shale Permeability Quantification: Direct Measurement of the Effects of Capillary Condensation and Gas Composition”. 2nd EAGE/SPE/AAPG Shale Gas Workshop, Dubai, September 2014.
- G Jin, HG Pérez, G Agrawal, MR Khodja, AZ Ali, SR Hussaini, ZZ Jangda. “The Impact of Gas Adsorption and Composition on Unconventional Shale Permeability Measurement”. SPE Middle East Oil & Gas Show and Conference, Manama, March 2015.
- G Jin, HG Pérez, AA Dhamen, SS Ali, A Nair, G Agrawal, MR Khodja, SR Hussaini, ZZ Jangda, AZ Ali. “Permeability Measurement of Organic-Rich Shale – Comparison of Various Unsteady-State Methods”. SPE Annual Technical Conference and Exhibition, Texas, September 2015