Secretary, Geosciences Department
Jeff was a working student during his college years ‘til he finished his degree in 2010 with distinction. At a young age and with a total of 7 years working experience in various professional industries such as the BPO (Teleperformance) , Academe (Adamson University) & Oil & Gas (Aramco Drilling & Pipelines), he is now back in the Kingdom as the Department Secretary of the Geosciences Department of CPG- KFUPM.
- B.S. in Biology (2010), Adamson University, Marcelino St. Ermita, Manila, Philippines.
Awards & Honors
- Certified Pollution Control Officer, Environmental Training Institute, Philippines
- Basic Occupational Safety & Health (BOSH) Training, OSH Center, Philippines
- ISO 3100: Risk Management Course, SGS Academy, Philippines
- Secretarial & Admin Professional Workshop, Sue France Training International, KSA
- E-8000 (SAP), Crystal Reports & Travel Assistant Trainings, Dhahran, KSA
- MOOCS – Massive Open Online Courses Verifiable Certificates (Cousera.com)
- Critical Perspective of Management, IE Business School, Madrid
- Unethical Decision Making in Organizations, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
- Introduction to Neuroeconomics, Higher School of Economics, Russia
- What Managers can Learn from Philosophers, Ecolé Centrale, Paris
- Introduction to Population Health, University of Manchester, England