Tel: + 966 (013) 860-8089
Location: Bldg. 78, Rm. 2034
Gafurova Dina Rinatovna
Post-Doc Researcher, CIPR
- Ph.D. in Geosciences, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia, 2018
- Researcher. Instructor-researcher in Geosciences. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia, 2017
- M.S. (Honor) in Petroleum Geosciences, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia, 2014
- B.S. in Geology, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia, 2012
- Unconventional source rocks structure and organic matter characteristics
- Experimental modelling of oil shales heating and hydrocarbons recovery
- Digital core, computed tomography
- Gafurova, D., Kalmykov, A., Korost, D., & Kalmykov, G. (2021). Macropores generation in the domanic formation shales: Insights from pyrolysis experiments. Fuel, 289. DOI: 10.1016/j.fuel.2020.119933
- Gafurova, D., Kalmykov, A., Korost, D., Tikhonova, M., Vidishcheva, O., Bychkov, A., & Kalmykov, G. (2021, April). Comparison of The Pore Space Transformation and Newly Generated Hydrocarbons Composition in Result of Thermal Heating of Domanic and Bazhenov Rock Formations. In EAGE/SPE Workshop on Shale Science 2021(Vol. 2021, No. 1, pp. 1-5). EAGE Publications BV. doi.org/10.3997/2214-4609.202151033
- Gafurova, D. R., Korost, D. V., Kozlova, E. V., Kalmykov, A. G., & Kalmykov, G. A. (2017). Pore space change of various lithotypes of the kerogen Domanic rocks at different heating rates. Georesources, 19(3), 255-263. DOI: 10.18599/grs.19.3.17
Awards & Honors
- Early Career Scientist’s Travel Award for EGU General Assembly 2016 conference
- “Rosneft” oil company scholarship. 03/2014.
- Participated in “Lukoil” petroleum case championship, semi-final. 2013
- Scholarship for achievements at Lomonosov Moscow State University. 04/2013.
- “ConocoPhillips” oil company scholarship. 11/2012.