PE Software Manager, Laboratory Technical Support & Services
Having worked as both Petroleum Engineer and Programmer for the past 10 years enhanced a lot my understanding of the fully Integrated Asset Models and how to operate the field in an optimum way. Working for Saudi Aramco which is the biggest operating oil company and Schlumberger which is the biggest services company gave me the opportunity to deal with high standard professionals and enriched my knowledge by dealing with the industry latest technologies.
- B.S., Petroleum Engineering (Hons.), Suez Canal University, Egypt, 2009.
- Digital Oil Field.
- Production Technology.
- Data Mining and Artificial Intelligence
- “Artificial Intelligence Methods in estimating the Minimum Miscibility Pressure (MMP) required for Gas Flooding” – 2011, SPE paper contest, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- “Permeability Prediction Based On Hydraulic Flow Unit Identification of a Heterogeneous Carbonate Reservoir” – 2011, Second Saudi Conference, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- “Prediction of Bubble Point Pressure and Formation Volume Factor using Artificial Intelligence Techniques” – 2011, Second Saudi Conference, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Awards & Honors
- Global “Performed By Schlumberger” Bronze Medal, 2017
- Certified NeXT