Tel: +966 (013) 860-7913
Fax: +966 (013) 860-3989
Location: Bldg. 15, Rm. 3408
Dr. Mohamed Kandil
Research Engineer II, CIPR
Dr. Kandil joined CIPR on Feb. 4, 2013, as a Research Engineer II.
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering
- M.E., Mechanical Engineering
Modeling, measurements and experimental design for thermodynamic properties of oil and gas at high pressure.
- “Measurement of the viscosity, density, and electrical conductivity of 1-hexyl-3-methylimidazolium bis (trifluoro sulfonyl) imide at temperatures between (288 and 433) K and pressures below 50 MPa” ME Kandil, KN Marsh, ARH Goodwin, Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data 52 (6), 2382-2387.
- “Vibrating Wire Viscometer with Wire Diameters of (0.05 and 0.15) mm: Results for Methylbenzene and Two Fluids with Nominal Viscosities at T= 298 K and p= 0.01 MPa of (14 and 232) mPa⊙ s at Temperatures between (298 and 373) K and Pressures below 40 MPa“, ME Kandil, KN Marsh, ARH Goodwin Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data 50 (2), 647-655.
- “Measurement of the viscosity and density of a reference fluid, with nominal viscosity at T= 298 K and p= 0.1 MPa of 29 mPa⊙ s, at temperatures between (273 and 423) K and pressures below 275 MPa“, ME Kandil, KR Harris, ARH Goodwin, K Hsu, KN Marsh Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data 51 (6), 2185-2196.
- “Density and Viscosity of Diisodecyl Phthalate C6H4 (COOC10H21) 2, with Nominal Viscosity at T= 298 K and p= 0.1 MPa of 87 mPa⊙ s, at Temperatures from (298.15 to 423.15) K and Pressures up to 70 MPa“, MM Al Motari, ME Kandil, KN Marsh, ARH Goodwin Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data 52 (4), 1233-1239.
- “Relative permittivity of dimethylsulfoxide and N, N-dimethylformamide at temperatures from (278 to 328) K and pressures from (0.1 to 5)” MPa, J Hunger, R Buchner, ME Kandil, EF May, KN Marsh, G Hefter, Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data 55 (5), 2055-2065.