Dr. Huijian Li
Research Scientist III, CIPR
Dr. Li is a Research Scientist III at the Center for Integrative Petroleum Research. Before joining KFUPM, he was a postdoctoral researcher at Petroleum Exploration & Production Research Institute, SinoPEC from 2015 to 2018. His research mainly contains seismic moment tensor forward modeling and inversion using elastic wave equation and Mathematical Morphology applied to seismic data processing.
- Ph.D., Geophysics, China University of Petroleum, Beijing, China, 2015
- M.E., Geophysics, China University of Petroleum, Beijing, China, 2012
- B.E., Geophysics, China University of Petroleum, Beijing, China, 2009
- Seismic moment tensor forward modelling/inversion
- Mathematical Morphology
- Seismic wave absorption and attenuation compensation
- Seismic Interference
- Liu, Xu, Stewart Greenhalgh, Bing Zhou, and Huijian Li. Explicit Q expressions for inhomogeneous P-and SV-waves in isotropic viscoelastic media. Journal of Geophysics and Engineering (2019).
- Huang W., R. Wang, Li and Y. Chen, 2017, Unveiling the signals from extremely noisy microseismic data for high-resolution hydraulic fracturing monitoring, Scientific Reports, 7(1):11996.
- Li H., R. Wang, S. Cao, Y. Chen, N. Tian and X. Chen. 2016, Weak signal detection using multiscale morphology in microseismic monitoring, Journal of Applied Geophysics, 133, 39-49
- Li H., R. Wang, S. Cao, Y. Chen and W. Huang, 2016, A method for low-frequency noise suppression based on mathematical morphology in microseismic monitoring, Geophysics, 81, V159-167
- Huang, W., R. Wang, Y. Chen, Li, and S. Gan, 2016, Damped multichannel singular spectrum analysis for 3D random noise attenuation, Geophysics, 81, V261-V270
- Li H., R. Wang, and S. Cao, 2015, Microseismic forward modeling based on different focal mechanisms used by the seismic moment tensor and elastic wave equation, Journal of Geophysics and Engineering, 12(2), 155-166