Dr. Dicky Harishidayat
Post-Doc Researcher, Geosciences Department
Dr. Dicky is a postdoc research fellow at the College of Petroleum Engineering and Geosciences (CPG), KFUPM. Before, Dr. Dicky has more than 8 years industrial working experience as Development Geologist (TOTAL E&P Indonesie), Exploration Geologist (Azzurri Energy Ltd.), Geophysicist (EMGS Trondheim; Internship), Exploration Geologist (OKEA ASA Trondheim; Internship), Exploration Geologist (SINTEF Industry; Internship), Geomodeler (Rockseis Trondheim), and Seismic interpreter (Timelapsegeo Trondheim). His research and working area spans from New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, China, Spain, Norway, Italy, Eastern Mediterranean Sea, Egypt, Tanzania, to Namibia.
Dr. Dicky has an expertise on seismic geomorphology and stratigraphy for petroleum prospectivity, geohazards and other natural resources.
- Ph.D. Seismic Geomorphology, Norges Teknisk Naturvitenskapelige Universitet (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway (2020)
- M.S. Petroleum Geosciences, Norges Teknisk Naturvitenskapelige Universitet (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway (2014)
- B.Eng. Geology, Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “VETERAN” Yogyakarta, Indonesia (2006)
- Seismic geomorphology and stratigraphy
- Seismic sedimentology
- Seismic sequence stratigraphy
- Seismic geomorphology of deep-marine sediment conduits
- Seismic geomorphology of resedimented carbonate
- Digital outcrop modeling for reducing uncertainty in seismic geomorphological interpretation
- Integrated seismic, wells and outcrop data (digital outcrop modeling) for reservoir characterization
- Petroleum prospectivity, geohazards, natural resources
- Harishidayat, D., Johansen S.E., Batchelor, C., Omosanya, K.O., Ottaviani, L. (2021). Pliocene–Pleistocene glacimarine shelf to slope processes in the south‐western Barents Sea. Basin Research 33 (2), 1315-1336. doi.org/10.1111/bre.12516.
- Lutome, M.S., Lin, C., Chunmei, D., Zhang, X., Harishidayat, D. (2020). Seismic sedimentology of lacustrine delta-fed turbidite systems: Implications for paleoenvironment reconstruction and reservoir prediction. Marine and Petroleum Geology 113, 104159. doi.org/10.1016/j.marpetgeo.2019.104159.
- Harishidayat, D., Johansen, S.E., Duffaut, K. (2019). Seismic sedimentology approach for enhancing thin-bedded interpretation in the complex glacimarine shelf-edge depositional environment. The 34th IAS Meeting of Sedimentology.
- Omosanya, K.O., and Harishidayat, D. (2019). Seismic geomorphology of Cenozoic slope deposits and deltaic clinoforms in the Great South Basin (GSB) offshore New Zealand. Geo-Marine Letters 39 (1), 77-99. doi.org/10.1007/s00367-018-00558-8.
- Harishidayat, D., Omosanya, K.O., Johansen, S.E., Eruteya, O.E., Niyazi, Y. (2018). Morphometric analysis of sediment conduits on a bathymetric high: Implications for palaeoenvironment and hydrocarbon prospectivity. Basin Research. doi.org/10.1111/bre.12291.
- Google scholar: https://scholar.google.no/citations?user=8A3isXkAAAAJ&hl=en
- Researchgate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Dicky-Harishidayat
Awards & Honors
- Invited speaker at the 4th research forum of Indonesian Society of Petroleum Geologist (2021). Presentation title: “Digital Outcrop Modeling as a tool for reducing uncertainty on seismic geomorphology interpretation”.
- Invited speaker at the “Evening Talk” of the Indonesian Society of Sedimentologists (2020). Presentation tile: “Deepmarine seismic geomorphology”.
- EQUINOR Publication Awards (2019)
- The International Association of Sedimentologists (IAS) student travel grant (2019)
- STATOIL Publication Award (2018)
- PhD scholarship from The Research Council of Norway, NTNU Trondheim and Schlumberger (2016)
- The research centre for Arctic petroleum exploration (ARCEX) grant for research assistant position at NTNU Trondheim (2015)
- 3rd place at EAGE Field Challenge (2014)
- “Dick Murphy” Scholarship award from SEAPEX-AAPG for MSc. Petroleum Geosciences programmed at NTNU Trodheim (2012)
- The best B.Eng geology student “Karya Cendikia” award from Universitas Pembangunan Nasional “VETERAN” Yogyakarta (2007)
- Best poster at AAPG-SEAPEX students conference, Bandung – Indonesia (2005)