Oluseun Adetola Sanuade
Lecturer, Geosciences Department
Oluseun received a B.Sc. degree in Geology from the University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria in 2007, M.Sc. degree in Applied Geophysics from University of Ibadan and M.S. Geology from KFUPM in 2012 and 2016 respectively. He holds memberships with the Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG), American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG), Association of Environmental and Engineering Geologists (AEG), International Association of Hydrological Science (IAHS) and European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers (EAGE).
- M.S. Geology, KFUPM, 2016
- M.S. Applied Geophysics, University of Ibadan, Nigeria, 2012
- B.S. Geology, University of Ibadan, 2007
- Near surface geophysics
- Seismic/Petrophysical Interpretation and sequence stratigraphic analysis using 3D seismic and well log data
- Determination of thermal properties of materials
- Abdullatif A. Al-Shuhail, Mohammed Hussain Alsaleh and Oluseun A. Sanuade (2018). Analysis of time-depth data in sand dunes from the Empty Quarter desert of southeastern Saudi Arabia. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 43(7): 3769-3774, https://doi.org/10.1007/s13369-018-3178-2.
- Olaojo, A.A., Oladunjoye, M.A. and Sanuade, O.A. (2018) Geoelectrical assessment of polluted zone by sewage effluent in University of Ibadan campus southwestern Nigeria. Environ Monit Assess (2018) 190:24. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10661-017-6389-1
- Olaseeni O. G., Sanuade O. A., Adebayo S. S. and Oladapo M. I., 2017 “Integrated geoelectric and hydrochemical assessment of Ilokun dumpsite, Ado Ekiti, southwestern, Nigeria” Kuwait Journal of Science (Accepted for Publication).
- Julius Ogunmola Fatoba, Oluseun Adetola Sanuade., Olaide S Hammed, Wilfred W. Igboama, “The use of multivariate statistical analysis in the assessment of groundwater hydrochemistry in some parts of Southwestern, Nigeria” Arabian Journal of Geosciences 10(15):1-11, DOI 10.1007/s12517-017-3125-7.
- Sanuade O. A., Adesina R. B., Amosun J. O., Fajana A. O. and Olaseeni O. G., 2017 “Using Artificial Neural Network to Predict Dry Density of Soil from Thermal Conductivity” RMZ-Materials and Geoenvironment, DOI: 10.1515/rmzmag-2017-0012.
- Sanuade O. A., Akanji A. O., Olaojo A. A. and Oyeyemi K. D., 2017, “Seismic interpretation and petrophysical evaluation of SH field, Niger Delta”, Journal of Petroleum Exploration and Production Technology, DOI: 10.1007/s13202-017-0363-x.
- Adetokunbo P, Sanuade O. A., Edigbue P, Adegbola K and Daramola T., 2017, “Statistical analysis of data processing in some seismic refraction methods: a synthetic data example”, Geofizika 34(1):93-105. DOI: 10.15233/gfz.2017.34.2.
- Sanuade O. A., Akanji A. O, Oladunjoye M. A., Olaojo, A. A. and Fatoba J. O., 2017 “ Hydrocarbon Reservoir Characterization of “AY” Field, Deep-Water Niger Delta using 3D seismic and well logs”, Arabian Journal of Geosciences 10(6): 1-11, DOI: 10.1007/s12517-017-2941-0.
- Michael A. Oladunjoye, Ademola J. Salami, Ahzegbobor P. Aizebeokhai, Oluseun A. Sanuade and Sanlinn I. Kaka, 2017, “Preliminary Geotechnical Characterization of a Site in Southwest Nigeria Using Integrated Electrical and Seismic Methods, Journal of the Geological Society of India, 89(2):209-215.
- Sanuade Oluseun Adetola and SanLinn I Kaka, 2017 “Sequence Stratigraphic Analysis of the Otu Field, Onshore Niger Delta using 3D Seismic data and Borehole Logs” Geological Quarterly, 61(1):106-123.
- Olaojo Abayomi Adesola, Oladunjoye Michael Adeyinka, Sanuade Oluseun Adetola, 2016. Geochemical Assessment of Groundwater Pollution from Sewage Effluents in the University Campus of Ibadan, Southwestern, Nigeria, Journal of the Geological Society of India, 88(5):648-653.
- Adelu A. Oluwaseun, Sanuade O. Adetola, Oboh E. Goodluck, Offeh E. Ogheneworo, Adewale Taiwo, Mumuni O. Stephen, Oladapo I Micheal and Omolaiye E. Gabriel, 2016. “Hydrocarbon Field Evaluation: Case study ‘Tadelu Field’ shallow offshore Western Niger Delta Nigeria” Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 9(2):1-30, DOI 10.1007/s12517-015-2028-8.
- Sanuade Oluseun Adetola, Adetokunbo Peter and Edigbue Paul., “Diffractor Imaging by Common Reflection Surface Stack: A synthetic Data Example”, 33rd Annual International Conference & Exhibition, Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists, 7th – 13th November, 2015.
- Sanuade Oluseun Adetola and SanLinn I Kaka, “Structural and Prospectivity Evaluation of “ABN” Field, Offshore, Niger Delta”, 3rd SEG/DGS Middle East Geoscience Young Professionals and Student Event, 26-28 April 2015 – Manama, Bahrain.
- Oladunjoye Michael Adeyinka, Adefehinti Afolabi and Sanuade Oluseun Adetola., “In-Situ and Laboratory Determination of Thermal Properties of Tar Sands in Eastern Dahomey Basin Southwestern Nigeria”, 13th South African Geophysical Association (SAGA) Biennial Conference and Exhibition, 06 October, 2013.
Awards & Honors
- King Fahd Postgraduate Scholarship, Saudi Arabia,2013.
- Aret Adams Foundation Postgraduate Scholarship Award, 2013
- Siyan Malomo Prize in Geology, University of Ibadan, 2007
- Dean’s Roll of Honour, University of Ibadan, 2004-2006
- Best Graduating Geology student, The Polytechnic, Ibadan, 2002